Emerge & Immerse Yoga Retreat
Dates – Friday 24th & Saturday 25th September, Friday 22nd & Saturday 23rd October
Body & Mind Transition Toolkit weekend break, with yoga class, Ayurvedic lunch, breathing and meditation yoga session, followed by tea.
- Arrive by 6pm for dinner at 7.30pm
- Orientation and introductions over pre-dinner drinks
- 7.30pm-8.30pm Dinner
- 8.00am – 9.00am breakfast
- 9.30am – 10.00am welcome
- 10.00am – 12.00pm Yoga Asana – postures practice. A vinyasa inspired flow focusing on the theme of awareness and syncing of body and breath.
- 12.00pm – 1.00pm nourishing Ayurvedic lunch.
- 1.00pm – 2.00pm Pranayama – breath & guided meditation.
- 2.00pm – 3.30pm Yin class. Deep stretching – focusing on finding new depth and relaxation in stillness of body and mind.
- 3.30pm- 4.00pm tea and close. Enjoy the grounds & facilities either in company or alone. This is our offering of space and time to emerge at your own pace with gentle guidance
- 7.30pm-8.30pm dinner
- Depart after breakfast or stay for lunch with a walk before or after a visit to St. Andrews
This rejuvenating experience break is £795.00 based on two people sharing a Classic Room (£695.00 single occupancy).
Individual bookings are available on pre-advertised dates. If you are part of a group of 4, 5 or 6 guests, please enquire for bespoke availability on a private basis.