Emerge & Immerse Yoga Retreat
Friday 27th – Sunday 29th November
Body & Mind Transition Toolkit weekend break, with yoga class, Ayurvedic lunch, breathing and meditation yoga session, followed by tea.
Led by Sarah Green
- Arrive by 6pm for dinner at 7.30pm
- Orientation and introductions over pre-dinner drinks
- 7.30pm-8.30pm Dinner
- 9.30am – 10.00am welcome
- 10.00am – 12.00pm Yoga Asana (Postures) Focusing on the theme of transition as we enter into the new society and encounter new physical and emotional challenges.
- 12.00pm – 1.00pm Nourishing Ayurvedic Lunch
- 1.00pm – 2.00pm Pranayama -Breath & Energy Techniques for your toolkit
- 2.00pm – 3.00pm Guided Meditation & Yoga Nidra. Meditation focus and the yogic “sleep” where the body revitalises as the mind wanders free to leave you feeling refreshed
- 3.00pm – 3.30pm Time to be. Take a while to absorb and move around, do, be as you wish
- 3.30pm- 4.00pm Tea & Close. Enjoy the grounds & facilities either in company or alone. This is our offering of space and time to emerge at your own pace with gentle guidance
- 7.30pm-8.30pm Dinner
- Depart after breakfast or stay for lunch with a walk before or after a visit to St. Andrews
Individual bookings are available on the date advertised above. If you are part of a group of 4, 5 or 6 guests, please enquire for bespoke availability on a private basis.
Sarah Green Bio
Sarah began practicing yoga in 1997 aged 16. A visit to India by her brother brought yoga and meditation home during a turbulent family time. Mostly from books and photocopied sheets, Sarah taught herself pranayama, meditation and finally asana. Yoga became a part of life and as a Philosophy student in 2000 she also developed a deep curiosity for the spiritual and philosophical. A mother of two boys meant that her passion for health and wellbeing was inevitably studied on weekends. Since 2017 she has become a certified fitness and nutrition professional and a Yoga Alliance certified 200-hour Hatha Raja Yoga Teacher, studying under June Mitchell of the Classical Yoga School in Perth, Scotland. Sarah has also studied the role of Hypnotherapy in Yoga Nidra, Pranayama and Applied Anatomy in Yoga as CPD. Ongoing study means she is also taught regularly by the Senior Yoga Teacher from Kerala, Suthesh Sukumaran of Simpli Yoga. Working from St Andrews, Sarah has taught regular Hatha & Ashtanga yoga classes as well as many workshops and day retreats for ages ranging from 8-83. A qualified Thai Yoga Massage & Pregnancy Shiatsu Therapist, her focus is full body, mind & spirit healing, which is prevalent in all classes, workshops & retreats; prior to Covid-19 humbly offering a hands on approach to promote holistic wellbeing. Yoga is Sarah’s passion and it brings her immense joy to offer the ancient yet relevant teachings to others.