Work With Us
Join Our Team
We're a warm and friendly team with a passion for delivering great hospitality and are always keen to hear from like-minded people. So if you're a people's person and love working in the hospitality industry, please get in touch.
Food & Beverage Team Member
On the outskirts of the busy tourist hub of St Andrews, Rufflets is a stunning country house hotel set in 10 acres of beautiful gardens. Our guests choose us because they know that they’ll receive the best service away from the hustle and bustle of town, and you’ll feel the difference as soon as you step through the front door.
As well as the hotel operation, including 26 unique bedrooms and self-catering lodges and dining areas, we also take care of an award-winning events business in our function rooms, so there’s never a dull moment.
Our Food & Beverage Team is the biggest and busiest in the hotel, working around the clock to keep guests fed and watered. We have positions available for multi-talented bar and waiting team members on a part-time or full-time basis, across a range of shift patterns. You'll be serving and taking care of guests in the bars, dining spaces and event facilities, and we would love to hear from you if you’re someone who has lots of energy for meeting new people.
- Share Happiness - We show our happiness by being proud, accountable, caring, excellent in what we do and by being a family. So, our guests can live their happiness through extra-ordinary experiences in an extra-ordinary place.
- Genuinely Hospitable - We take a genuine and sincere interest in our guests' experience and in our fellow team members, we are gracious and welcoming hosts, passionate about creating extra-ordinary experiences.
- Meaningful Altruism - We seek and embrace diversity, opinions, preferences, we treat others the way we want to be treated.
- Act with Integrity - We are honest, we do the right thing, we are fair, we act with our core values always at heart.
- Responsible - To communicate, to do - implement, to always improve, to add value, to be an ambassador for ourselves and Rufflets, to take ownership and be accountable.
- Uniqueness - We are unique in our offering, product and delivery set within a uniquely historical destination: it's the land, the people and its produce.
- Authenticity - A clear stream that runs through Rufflets and everything we do and say. Simplicity of thoughts, produce and execution.
- Generosity of Spirit - We wear big-heartedness and kindness on our sleeves. Reliable, dependable, trustworthy, able to deliver on what we say.
If your values match ours, we are looking for your ability to...
- captivate guests and fellow team members
- anticipate desires and interpret situations
- care with simply wonderful gestures
- deliver an outstanding guest experience
- adapt quickly to different situations
- share your outgoing personality by being friendly and approachable
- exude bags of energy and enthusiasm in working as part of a team
- wave your 'jazz hands' while enacting Rufflets hospitality
We’re looking for candidates with previous restaurant service and/or hotel service experience, and bar experience would be an advantage. Rufflets is a 10 minute walk from the outskirts of St Andrews, but is not on a regular bus route, so please consider your transport options before applying.