Rufflets St Andrews is widely recognised as one of the finest hotel wedding venues in Scotland due to its location, tranquil country house setting, stunning gardens and personal service – just ask our wonderful 2017 couples who voted us Best Wedding Venue Fife, Angus and Perthshire at the Scottish VOWS awards!
At Rufflets St Andrews we recognise that it is crucial for every Bride and Groom to have a dedicated, knowledgeable and friendly Wedding Coordinator and, as our testimonials show, we are with you every step of the way – from your initial showround to walking down the aisle. We will answer every question you can think of throughout the planning stage and ensure that your special day runs smoothly and is everything you dreamed it would be. At Rufflets St Andrews we only recommend the very best suppliers so will share with you the best florists, photographers and venue stylists to suit your needs.
Approximately three months prior to your wedding day we will invite you both to the hotel to sample your wedding meal. Also included in all of our wedding packages are:
- Master of Ceremonies
- Cake stand and knife
- White table linen and napkins
- Crockery, cutlery and glassware
- Printed personalised table plan, place cards, menus and table names
- Hurricane vase and pillar candle centrepieces
- Use of microphones for speeches and integrated PA system for background music
- Complimentary wedding menu taster for the Bride and Groom
- Complimentary accommodation on the night of the wedding for the Bride and Groom (T&Cs apply)
- Preferred accommodation rates for guests on the night of the wedding (T&Cs apply)
Rufflets are pleased to offer additional items for hire on your wedding day, such as chair covers and candelabra table centres. Please ask your coordinator for details and prices.
As one of the finest wedding venues in Scotland, we promise you will be in safe hands.