Make your next St Andrews getaway a break in one of our Self-Catering lodges and save up to 40% on your stay. This offer is valid until 30th April, 2020.
Each of our three self-catering lodges feature the essentials you’ll need to relax with the privacy and relaxed informality of your own home set in 10 acres of gardens and grounds, just waiting to be explored.
Fully equipped kitchens in each of the lodges makes dining simple and we also offer an al fresco dining area complete with BBQ for our guests. If you would like to venture out for meals, all the facilities of a four-star hotel are on your doorstep and there’s no need to leave your four-legged friends at home, dogs are welcome too!
We look forward to welcoming you to Rufflets soon!
Terms and Conditions
- This Self-Catering offer is available online, or by booking direct – please call our Reservations Team on 01334 472594 quoting ‘Self-Catering Offer’
- Offer is only applicable for new self-catering bookings and is valid until 30st April, 2020 subject to availability
- Our Self-Catering lodges are available for arrival on a Monday for four nights – departing Friday or on a Friday for three nights – departing Monday
- Rates are on a Self-Catering basis – breakfast can be added in advance at a supplementary charge. Guests are welcome to make use of the hotel bar and lounge areas. Bookings are required for lunch and dinner in Seasons and for Afternoon Tea in the lounges
- Lodge guests can make use of an al fresco dining area complete with BBQ. Charges apply – please enquire at time of booking
- Dogs are welcome in our Self-Catering lodges at a supplementary charge of £25.00 (maximum two dogs)
- This offer is not valid with any other offers or promotions
- 50% deposit is required at time of booking with the balance due one month prior to arrival
- In the event of cancellation within 21 days of arrival – 50% will be refunded, in the event of cancellation within 14 days – 25% will be refunded and in the event of cancellation within 7 days no refund will be made unless the property is re-let