Come and join us at Rufflets this April and celebrate VisitScotland’s themed year of Coasts and Waters 2020. This year’s theme is a celebration of Scotland’s vast array of lochs, waterways, islands and coastlines, and here in Fife we really have no shortage of coastline to explore.
Plan your trip, and join our 2020 Year of Coasts and Waters celebrations with a special dinner, bed and breakfast offer throughout the month of April. Stay in one of our comfortable Classic Rooms starting FROM £180.00 per room per night, based on two adults sharing including:
- Dinner at Seasons Restaurant (allocation towards a la carte menu)
- Overnight stay
- Full Scottish Breakfast
Little ones and dogs are welcome too! We have a range of accommodation suited for families and guests travelling with dogs. For children up to 12 years of age sharing their parents room there is a small nightly supplement of £20 for bed and breakfast and dogs can stay in our dog friendly accommodation for a supplementary charge of £10 per dog per night.
Don’t want to wait until April? Our Seasonal Break is still available throughout March, 2020 FROM £155.00 per Classic Room per night.
Terms and Conditions
- This special offer is available online on the above link or by booking direct – please call our Reservations Team on 01334 472594 quoting ‘Seasonal Break’
- Offer is only applicable for new bookings and is valid until 30th April, 2020 subject to availability
- A £35.00 Weekend Supplement applies for Friday and Saturday nights
- Amend or cancel your reservation up until 6pm prior to your arrival date
- A dinner allowance per person from our a la carte menu in our 2AA rosette Seasons Restaurant
- Rates are based on two people sharing a Classic Room. Specific rooms can be requested but not guaranteed. If you would like to upgrade accommodation, the following supplements apply: Superior Rooms – £30.00 per night, Turret Rooms – £50.00 per night, Suites – £70.00 per night
- This offer is not valid with any other offers or promotions
We look forward to welcoming you to Rufflets soon!