In anticipation of Rufflets re-opening on 1st August, our team are working hard behind the scenes to ensure that when you are ready to travel again we will be ready to welcome you back.
Ensuring that we have implemented the highest standards of health and safety according to the World Health Organisation is our primary goal, in preparation for following the evolving guidelines set out in Scotland.
We have been working hard to redefine our health and safety protocols to provide all of our guests with the confidence and peace of mind to book a stay this summer. We want to ensure you have the freedom to enjoy everything our beautiful country house hotel has to offer without excessive restrictions on movement which would compromise the quality of your experience.
With its 10 acres of mature gardens and woodland, Rufflets is considered a destination in its own right, with only one entrance from outside and plenty of space to call your own during your visit. Below are just a few of the initiatives we are implementing:-
- A training program on the prevention and protection measures for all members of Rufflets’ team has already been undertaken to guarantee the safety and continued well-being of our guests and our team
- Strict procedures for all suppliers and contractors accessing Rufflets are already in place
- A protocol for sanitising all common areas and surfaces with certified equipment and products will be implemented
- The same sanitising protocol will also be applied to guest rooms and lodges
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available throughout Rufflets
- Appropriate distancing will be guaranteed across our dining spaces as well as the sanitisation of materials, using eco-friendly products with low environmental impact
- Different types of accommodation, each with its own personality meet the most demanding expectations of privacy: from the lodges immersed in the large gardens which make each an independent holiday home to the individual bedrooms with large windows over looking our natural playground
Dining & Drinking
- Each of Rufflets’ dining and drinking spaces are wrapped in gardens and will be rearranged to ensure the correct physical distance while maintaining the atmosphere that makes them unique
The days, weeks and months ahead will be testing and ever-changing for us all. We will be making updates to this page as well as sharing information via e-mail and on our social channels, so please do either subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on Facebook. You can also email email@example.com to ask questions or give feedback.
Our first priority is ensuring the health and well-being of our guests, our team, our community and partners now more than ever. Please be assured that we are entirely focused on providing you with the safest and most enjoyable experience at Rufflets. Our Rufflets experience advisors remain at your disposal to answer any questions that you may have. For accommodation, please use firstname.lastname@example.org, and for private events, email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you to St Andrews soon.