Hogmanay Dinner in St Andrews
Hogmanay might look a little different this year, but you can still indulge and celebrate with us at Rufflets St Andrews. Take time to savour an incredible six course menu, safe in the knowledge that we have you covered for safe, warm, outdoor areas should they be required for accompanying drinks.
Dress: Black tie
Time: 6.00pm (to be confirmed dependent on COVID-19 curfew regulations)
- Heritage carrot salad, carrot syrup, carrot meringue, buckwheat crunch, buckthorn gel
- Celeriac and apple velouté, apple reduction, roast celeriac, cider bread
- Lobster ravioli, chicken royal consommé, morel mushrooms, truffle granola
- Tournedos Rossini, sourdough croutons, girolle mushroom Forestier, red onion & Madeira purée, asparagus, red wine jus
- Cranachan cheesecake, whisky gel, raspberry granita, white chocolate soil, oat and honey tuile
- Selection of Scottish cheeses, caramelised fig, truffle honey, chutney, oatcakes
- Coffee & petits fours
Please contact a member of the Events Team if you require a vegetarian or vegan alternative, or if you have any special dietary requirements. Alternatives to the main menu can only be guaranteed if ordered at least 10 days in advance.
Seating: Tables will be offered in accordance with current social distancing guidelines.
Tickets: £125.00 per person. An non-refundable deposit of £50.00 per person is payable at the time of booking, with the balance to be paid no later than Friday 18th December 2020.