St Andrews Links Winter Golf Package 2013/2014
With guaranteed times on the Old Course!
This three day golf break is priced at £195.00 per person sharing a Classic Twin or Double room and includes three nights bed & breakfast in four star hotel accommodation.
Golf charges are paid as a supplement to the above rate - please see below for full details.
This unique offer gives visiting golfers the chance to play three rounds on St Andrews Links, including a guaranteed round on the Old Course, and enjoy accommodation at Rufflets.
The package also includes two other rounds to be played on two of the following Links courses: the New Course, the Jubilee Course, the Eden Course or the Strathtyrum Course (subject to tee time availability). The Castle Course is available to play on all days throughout March. Visitors will receive a £15 catering voucher for the Links or Eden clubhouses. For further information and tee time availability, please visit the St Andrews Links website.
The cost for the golf component is
1st November to 29th December 2013 = £120.00 per golfer
22nd January to 28th February 2014 = £110.00 per golfer
1st - 31st March 2014 = £150.00 per golfer
- There is a minimum requirement of two and a maximum of 16 golfers per application.
- The package is not available to commercial operators or third party bookings.
- There is a handicap limit for the Old Course, which is 24 for men and 36 for ladies.
- The Old Course can be booked Monday to Friday, and for the other courses Sunday to Friday.
- Fairway mats are in use on the Old Course throughout the winter. Mats are in use on all other courses from 1st November until 28th February. Mats will also be in use on the Castle Course throughout March.
- All bookings are on a first come first served basis, and are subject to availability.
One round of golf per day over three consecutive days. The package cannot be booked if the Old Course is unavailable.
For packages including a Saturday, the Castle Course may be booked in advance (March only); the New Course can be played by checking in with the Starter on a first come first served basis on the day; a 24 hour booking can be made (subject to availability) for the Jubilee, Eden or Strathtyrum by calling 01334 466666 early on Friday morning.
Trolleys cannot be used on the Old Course November - March inclusive but there are no restrictions on the other courses.
Caddies can be requested for all courses.