Hogmanay House Party 2018
We would like to invite you to join our traditional Hogmanay House Party at one of Scotland’s top hotels. Enjoy warm, comfortable surroundings, luxurious accommodation, delicious food and a true sense of Scottish hospitality. Be as laid back or as energetic as you wish over the three day New Year break in Scotland, the choice is yours!
Our Hogmanay Package is inclusive of:
- 3 nights’ accommodation and full Scottish breakfast
- Scottish Country Dancing lessons
- Cocktails and canapes before dinner on 30th December
- Three course dinner on 30th December
- Four course Gala Dinner on 31st December
- Ceilidh in the Drawing Room on Hogmanay
- Highland Games in the Big Field on the 1st January (some fresh air is always welcome)
- Afternoon Tea in the hotel after the exertions of the Highland Games
- Dinner on the 1st January – Chef’s superb set five course menu will be served with some carefully selected wines and beverages.
SUNDAY 30th DECEMBER
Settle into your room and familiarize yourself with your surroundings. In the afternoon you may wish to take a stroll in the grounds, explore the historic town of St Andrews, or simply relax and unwind by the Drawing Room or Front Hall fire. A Scottish Country Dancing coaching session in the Garden Suite gives you the chance to learn and practice some of the dances for Hogmanay. In the evening a welcome Cocktail Party will be held in the Drawing Room and Library followed by a three-course dinner in Seasons Restaurant shall follow.
MONDAY 31st DECEMBER
Start the day with a Full Scottish Breakfast. Enjoy a day at leisure to explore St Andrews or the local area.
Festivities begin with a delicious four course dinner followed by dancing to the Gary Sutherland Ceilidh band, a piper welcomes in the New Year followed by traditional black bun and shortbread and the dancing continues until 1.00am.
TUESDAY 1st JANUARY
Enjoy a late breakfast served in Seasons at Rufflets with the annual Rufflets Highland Games Challenge in the afternoon. Always a popular event to help blow away a few cobwebs. A variety of Highland Games will take place on the West Field followed by Afternoon Tea in the Drawing Room and Library.
The Last Night……… A surprise event for the final dinner – sumptuous food, fabulous wines, but with a memorable finish!
WEDNESDAY 2nd JANUARY
Full Scottish breakfast before departure.
For more information on our Hogmanay House Party 2018 please contact our Reservations Team on 01334 472594 or alternatively email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Hogmanay House Party is always very popular and whilst the 2018 package price is still to be confirmed we would be delighted to take any provisional reservations in the meantime.